ITAP Voice of the Markets
Home / ITAP Voice of the Markets
Back by popular demand, the second edition of ITAP Voice of the markets: Regional Roadshow is taking place from June 2022 in Indonesia, Thailand, Malaysia and Vietnam. These roadshows are a series of lead-up events to Industrial Transformation ASIA-PACIFIC (ITAP) 2022 happening in Singapore this 18-20 October. Supported by the local government agencies, industry leaders and experts, these roadshows aim to highlight the countries as the Southeast Asia powerhouses, their importance in steering the regional manufacturing landscape, and support regional manufacturers and local enterprises on their digitalisation journey.
MARK THE DATES and join us to hear industry experts and business leaders share on:
- Key industry 4.0 developments and initiatives in these countries
- Local context and business needs in key manufacturing sectors
- Sustainability in Industry 4.0 adoption
- Opportunities for collaboration across regions
Semiconductor | E&E | Automotive | Green Industry
- Potential cooperation between Indonesia and Singapore in the Development of Industry 4.0
- Digital Transformation Program 2022: PIDI’s role in Indonesia's future manufacturing industry
- Gateway for an equipment IoT in smart factories
- Digital Transformation on Industrialisation and Indonesia's Policy Agency
Automation | MedTech | E&E | Automotive (EV) | Green Economy | Precision manufacturing | Circular Economy
- Talent Development
- Industry 4.0 Processes
Logistics | Semiconductor | E&E | Automotive (EV) | MedTech
- Industry4WRD: the next productivity and digitalisation milestone for Malaysian Manufacturers
- Spotlight on Malaysia: Accountability and sustainability in Industry 4.0 adoption
- Manufacturing & Logistics: Finding solutions through design thinking
- Talent Development Reimagined: Are we on the right track?
Logistics & Warehouse| Food Manufacturing | Semiconductor
- Chartering the path toward Vietnam’s Future Digital Economy
- Building the next US$6 Billion Industry: Advanced tech in uplifting Vietnam wood processing and forestry sector
- From profitability to sustainability: Digital adoption in advancing industrial growth
*Schedule above is subject to change.
JOIN OUR MAILING LIST to receive updates and registration information.