Industrial Transformation Forum
Redefining Manufacturing Excellence with Digitalisation, Talent & Environmental Sustainability
The road to excellence is a journey of discovery. As the manufacturing industry undergoes the revolutionary changes of the Digital Age, it demands that manufacturing leaders refresh, strengthen, and reimagine their organisation for a new era. Their success encourages the rest of the manufacturing world to follow.
As the leading thought-leadership platform at ITAP2022, the Industrial Transformation Forum aims to tackle today’s challenges of implementing technologies to
- Stay Agile, Stay Efficient
- Empower the Workforce to Innovate and Value-add
- Practise low-impact Industrialisation for Green Economy
The sessions are crafted to provide an ideal platform to learn and discuss how smart manufacturing impacts every aspect of the business from a leader’s perspective. Featuring global business leaders in key industry sectors, join us and discover how business leaders can best leverage these opportunities to map for their Digital Transformation journey or continuous successful implementation – “While technology rapidly transforms, it’s in our hands to intelligently deploy them for greater success.”
WHAT TO EXPECT?
- Gather inspiration from thought-provoking sessions to fast-track your Industry 4.0 adoption to achieve manufacturing excellence
- Discover perspectives from thought-leading global and regional industry leaders on how they sustain top-down strategies and overcome challenges in their transformation journey
- Unveil processes that minimise negative environmental impacts to reduce CO2 emissions with Net-Zero as an end goal for the manufacturing sector
- Gain practical insight into how to prepare the future workforce with the right talent while embarking on the digital transformation journey
- Learn the latest Industry 4.0 trends enabled by smart manufacturing technologies