Industrial Transformation Forum
Shifting the Possibilities
As the leading thought-leadership platform at ITAP2021, the Industrial Transformation Forum aims to drive audience engagement among regional business leaders and industry decision-makers and inspire them to leverage Industry 4.0 in driving organisation changes and strategic initiatives. Featured speakers include global thought-leaders and insightful industry practitioners who will address topics on Advanced Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Sustainability in a variety of formats to encourage, spur interactions and deepen understanding of Industry 4.0’s value propositions.
Key Takeaways and What to Expect:
- Deepened understanding of Industry 4.0 values and opportunities in the areas of Advanced Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Sustainability
- Hear from thought-leading global and regional industry leaders on challenges and strategies to overcome them
- Perspectives on emerging opportunities and how business should build capabilities to best leverage them
Key topics include:
- Is the Future of Advanced Manufacturing in APAC On Course?
- Banking on the “Pandemic Dividend” with I4.0 - When Will it Run Out?
- The Real Costs of Sustainability for Industry and What Needs to Change in the Status Quo
- Industry 4.0 in Enabling Supply Chain Agility and Resilience in Action